Avon is always helping representatives attract new online customers and potential team members by offering a sweepstakes several times a year. Anyone can enter to win and they can also refer a friend or share your sweepstakes to earn an extra drawing. There are always several winners per sweepstakes offered and you can even enter too if your a representative. Anyone who enters has the option to opt in if they are interested in receiving special email offers and newsletters from Avon and Avon reps. If someone does not opt in then all their information is kept hidden but they are still connected to the representative whom they entered the sweepstake with. This is a great business generating tool and a great way to capture leads of people who are really interested in Avon. If you are an Avon Rep, look for the sweeps information and link on your online store, and to view the contact details visit Avon Social in the back office. Not an Avon representative yet? Learn more or get started here.
With the launch of New Avon's "Avon 2.0" computer system and matching app I have been able to take my business to a new high! Avon has been consistently improving their online business tools since 2017 and now with the launch of Avon 2.0, anyone can have a lucrative Avon business! I love that I am able to work my business from my cell phone, computer, and tablet. It does not matter if I am eating lunch at a fast food restaurant while my daughter is playing in the playland, I can easily setup my social media posts at the same time... in minutes and stress free! Since we have FREE digital online brochures, virtual catalogs, and other digital tools, I can text, e-mail, or message links to my customers in seconds instead of having to mail them a catalog which can take several days.
Avon Social (media that is)
Are you computer savvy? If you are, then having a online social presence is probably already simple and important for you. If the word digital makes your head spin then having an online presence is either a huge headache, or perhaps not something your willing to do. Don't fret, Avon Social makes even a beginner in the business look like a seasoned pro. The days of spending hours at a time creating posts is now over. Avon social has hundreds of posts that are only a click away and a social media team that is working endless hours behind the scenes so we don't have to. I love the digital calendar, it takes me 10 to 20 minutes a week to schedule posts on several social media platforms. I now spend hours a day doing what matters the most to me, having fun with my amazing four year old daughter.
Now is the perfect time to start an Avon business learn more at www.GetYourStarterKit.com
When someone asks me what I do for a living and I tell them I am an Avon Independent Representative I occasionally will come across someone who will roll their eyes at me and say something like... You don't make money with Avon! You don't sell that much! You spend more money then you earn.... Don't you?
The answer is yes, I do make money with Avon! Yes, I sell over $10,000 a year easily! And no, I don't spend more then I earn. I have been selling Avon since 2014. This is my primary source of income and I treat it like a business. That is the secret on how I make Presidents Club every year. Yes, I do purchase items from Avon that I would have purchased at the store for myself if I did not sell Avon. Not only do I save money on the products that I purchase from Avon, but the products that I do purchase from Avon are a much higher quality. If I am going to purchase a dress for a baby shower and it would cost me $50 why wouldn't I purchase it from my own Avon store for $29.99 or less (before my discount). I would not overspend shopping at the mall, so why would I overspend shopping from my own Avon business? I would not. I have a separate checking account that I use for my Avon business. When I shop for myself, I deposit the money right away into my Avon checking account. If I had my own physical store, I would not take anything home that I did not pay for. I am sure there are representatives out there that would answer the questions differently, but that is how they choose to run their business.
What do I do day to day? I go about my day running errands and while I am out, I introduce myself to people I do not know yet. I offer them an Avon catalog and free samples and ask them to fill out a customer card. I let them know that I place an order every two week and I will text or call them (their choice) before I place my order to see if they need anything. While I am out, if I happen to pass a customers home, I will leave the current catalog in a plastic bag hanging on their front door. If I have a sample to share with them, I include it in the bag. If I have an order for a customer, I also keep a cooler or insulated bag in my car with customers orders I have scheduled for the day as well. I normally schedule them between 11am and 2pm so that I have plenty of time before and after to get my errands done and plan play time with my 3 year old daughter. She loves that we spend our days together and that she gets to be a mini boss! I have met lots of other moms at fast food playlands, parks, and other local family events and I never feel like I am working. I setup tables at vendor events during the holidays and I get a lot of new customers that way. I also carry a small bag with products and samples to setup a "pop-up" at restaurants and coffee shops during meals and snack times too. If I want to grow my business quickly I also have some "secret" activities that I do as well and I always share what I do with my team as well.
How do I stay focused? I use the calendar on my cell phone to manage my schedule. If I have a dentist appointment, I would never schedule something else in place of it. I treat my Avon business the same way. I plan my schedule the week before and it is easy to adjust as needed, and once the week starts I do my best to stick with it. I was a part of the Avon coaching program and it taught me so much about running my Avon business as a real business and not a hobby. Avon has lots of great FREE business tools and trainings at my fingertips that I access on my laptop, tablet, and even cell phone. I have friends who work full time jobs that come to me asking for money because they know that I know how to earn it, multiply it, and save it. If you (or someone you know) is looking for a work from home business opportunity, please consider Avon. When you join my team, I will be your mentor and will share with you all that I know because I want you to have a successful Avon business too. Visit: www.GetYourStarterKit.com to learn more or to get started.
-Kathleen (and Robert) LeMaire
My Avon reference code is FaLaunt
I became an Avon beauty boss four years ago and it has been life-changing for me. I have been able to quit my high stress, low paying, full time (8 am to 5 pm weekday job) and become the stay at home beauty boss that I always wanted to be. I no longer dread going to work and being “chained to my desk” now I love that I never have to stare out the window on my breaks hoping for a day off. I am blessed to be able to work the hours that I want and I even get to bring my three-year-old daughter with me. If the weather is bad, I can sleep in late if I want too and work online or just take the day off. I am no longer stressed out and I feel like my health is improving. Life is good and I wish I could share this feeling with everyone. I also love that I am giving myself a raise every month and I don’t have a limit on how much money I can earn.
Here are some of the reasons why I chose to start selling Avon:
- New catalogs are released every two weeks so there is always something new and exciting for me to offer to my customers. (we even have virtual catalogs)
- 100% always FREE online store. It was so easy to setup and took only a few minutes to do so when I signed up.
- Customers can order online for direct delivery to their home and the earnings are directly deposited into my checking account. I love waking up in the morning and seeing an alert that one of my customers placed an order.
- Avon has lots of great samples that I can purchase and share with friends, family, and potential customers. When they try it they buy it.
- Avon has a 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee on everything in the store. They even cover the return shipping charges.
- Great incentives, amazing trips, and special training events throughout the year. (2019 we are going to Maui in Hawaii)
- Free online training which helped me learn at my own pace.
- Avon Social, which is a free social media tool which I use to set up posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter that has really helped me get online sales. It is great because all I have to do is set it up once and visit the program for 5 minutes a week and just click a few buttons to schedule posts. Avon has a marketing department which works hard and spends hours putting posts together so I don’t have to.
- I personally love Avon lipstick because it feels like I am only applying lip balm and looks amazing. One of the formulas called Beyond Color contains SPF and Retinal which keeps my lips feeling and looking their best. Avon lipstick is the only lipstick I will ever wear.
- Skin care products that really work, I don’t have any lines or wrinkles (I compared the ingredients to the expensive department store brand and jumped for joy when I saw the savings)
-Avon has top fashion designers who continue amaze me with the most beautiful, affordable, high fashion clothing and jewelry that I have ever seen. My customers love purchasing them for a fraction of what it would cost them to buy at a department store. The fabric is beautiful and oh my are the cushion walk shoes comfortable. My customers cannot wait for the next catalog to be released. I sell the fashion more than anything.
- No minimum order requirements to sell (or for me to buy Avon products at a discount)
- I am not locked into a contract, I can stop selling anytime.
- I earn 40% on almost everything in the catalog and if my order is large enough I can earn 50%
- Avon has a incredible system that will make sure that every time one of my customers order or click on an Avon advertisement I get paid commission on the order. Even if someone else sends them a link to shop at their Avon store it will give my customer the option to shop with me instead. I love that Avon is loyal to the relationships I have established with my customers.
- Avon sends my customers special offers by email and when they order I get paid.
(Actually, I could go on all day about why I love Avon and why I think you will too.)
I would love to mentor and share with you how I run my Avon business. If you are already working a full-time job you can start Avon part-time and because you are your own boss, you call the shots, set your own hours, and work as little or as hard as you want too. I will always be a call, text, email away to help when you need me. I understand that it may not be a good time right now, don't worry I will keep in touch and will be here when you decide to get started.
It is simple to get started: Avon has three great starter kits $25, $50, or $100 you can see them all and get started in less than five minutes at Click Here
If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or comment below
Thank you for your time,
-Kathleen (and Robert) LeMaire
Click here for more information on how to Buy or Sell Avon
There are several ways to make money with Avon:
1) Selling face to face, showing the catalog to friends, family, neighbors... and collecting and placing orders with Avon.
You pay Avon the wholesale price and invoice customers the retail price. What is left over is yours to keep.
2) Referring and sharing your FREE Avon online store on social media, on your business cards, and on the catalogs you pass and leave out. Click here to see the earnings charts and the Avon kick start program.
3) Helping someone else get started with Avon and help them learn to do what you do. Click here to learn more about Avon leadership.
If your a stay at home mom, your children have just returned back to school or soon will be. This is the perfect time to start an Avon business.