Avon is always helping representatives attract new online customers and potential team members by offering a sweepstakes several times a year. Anyone can enter to win and they can also refer a friend or share your sweepstakes to earn an extra drawing. There are always several winners per sweepstakes offered and you can even enter too if your a representative. Anyone who enters has the option to opt in if they are interested in receiving special email offers and newsletters from Avon and Avon reps. If someone does not opt in then all their information is kept hidden but they are still connected to the representative whom they entered the sweepstake with. This is a great business generating tool and a great way to capture leads of people who are really interested in Avon. If you are an Avon Rep, look for the sweeps information and link on your online store, and to view the contact details visit Avon Social in the back office. Not an Avon representative yet? Learn more or get started here.
Why I chose Avon
I became an Avon beauty boss four years ago and it has been life-changing for me. I have been able to quit my high stress, low paying, full time (8 am to 5 pm weekday job) and become the stay at home beauty boss that I always wanted to be. I no longer dread going to work and being “chained to my desk” now I love that I never have to stare out the window on my breaks hoping for a day off. I am blessed to be able to work the hours that I want and I even get to bring my three-year-old daughter with me. If the weather is bad, I can sleep in late if I want too and work online or just take the day off. I am no longer stressed out and I feel like my health is improving. Life is good and I wish I could share this feeling with everyone. I also love that I am giving myself a raise every month and I don’t have a limit on how much money I can earn.
Here are some of the reasons why I chose to start selling Avon:
- New catalogs are released every two weeks so there is always something new and exciting for me to offer to my customers. (we even have virtual catalogs)
- 100% always FREE online store. It was so easy to setup and took only a few minutes to do so when I signed up.
- Customers can order online for direct delivery to their home and the earnings are directly deposited into my checking account. I love waking up in the morning and seeing an alert that one of my customers placed an order.
- Avon has lots of great samples that I can purchase and share with friends, family, and potential customers. When they try it they buy it.
- Avon has a 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee on everything in the store. They even cover the return shipping charges.
- Great incentives, amazing trips, and special training events throughout the year. (2019 we are going to Maui in Hawaii)
- Free online training which helped me learn at my own pace.
- Avon Social, which is a free social media tool which I use to set up posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter that has really helped me get online sales. It is great because all I have to do is set it up once and visit the program for 5 minutes a week and just click a few buttons to schedule posts. Avon has a marketing department which works hard and spends hours putting posts together so I don’t have to.
- I personally love Avon lipstick because it feels like I am only applying lip balm and looks amazing. One of the formulas called Beyond Color contains SPF and Retinal which keeps my lips feeling and looking their best. Avon lipstick is the only lipstick I will ever wear.
- Skin care products that really work, I don’t have any lines or wrinkles (I compared the ingredients to the expensive department store brand and jumped for joy when I saw the savings)
-Avon has top fashion designers who continue amaze me with the most beautiful, affordable, high fashion clothing and jewelry that I have ever seen. My customers love purchasing them for a fraction of what it would cost them to buy at a department store. The fabric is beautiful and oh my are the cushion walk shoes comfortable. My customers cannot wait for the next catalog to be released. I sell the fashion more than anything.
- No minimum order requirements to sell (or for me to buy Avon products at a discount)
- I am not locked into a contract, I can stop selling anytime.
- I earn 40% on almost everything in the catalog and if my order is large enough I can earn 50%
- Avon has a incredible system that will make sure that every time one of my customers order or click on an Avon advertisement I get paid commission on the order. Even if someone else sends them a link to shop at their Avon store it will give my customer the option to shop with me instead. I love that Avon is loyal to the relationships I have established with my customers.
- Avon sends my customers special offers by email and when they order I get paid.
(Actually, I could go on all day about why I love Avon and why I think you will too.)
I would love to mentor and share with you how I run my Avon business. If you are already working a full-time job you can start Avon part-time and because you are your own boss, you call the shots, set your own hours, and work as little or as hard as you want too. I will always be a call, text, email away to help when you need me. I understand that it may not be a good time right now, don't worry I will keep in touch and will be here when you decide to get started.
It is simple to get started: Avon has three great starter kits $25, $50, or $100 you can see them all and get started in less than five minutes at Click Here
If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or comment below
Thank you for your time,
-Kathleen (and Robert) LeMaire
Click here for more information on how to Buy or Sell Avon
How do you make money with Avon?
There are several ways to make money with Avon:
1) Selling face to face, showing the catalog to friends, family, neighbors... and collecting and placing orders with Avon.
You pay Avon the wholesale price and invoice customers the retail price. What is left over is yours to keep.
2) Referring and sharing your FREE Avon online store on social media, on your business cards, and on the catalogs you pass and leave out. Click here to see the earnings charts and the Avon kick start program.
3) Helping someone else get started with Avon and help them learn to do what you do. Click here to learn more about Avon leadership.