Here are some of the reasons why I chose to start selling Avon:
- New catalogs are released every two weeks so there is always something new and exciting for me to offer to my customers. (we even have virtual catalogs)
- 100% always FREE online store. It was so easy to setup and took only a few minutes to do so when I signed up.
- Customers can order online for direct delivery to their home and the earnings are directly deposited into my checking account. I love waking up in the morning and seeing an alert that one of my customers placed an order.
- Avon has lots of great samples that I can purchase and share with friends, family, and potential customers. When they try it they buy it.
- Avon has a 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee on everything in the store. They even cover the return shipping charges.
- Great incentives, amazing trips, and special training events throughout the year. (2019 we are going to Maui in Hawaii)
- Free online training which helped me learn at my own pace.
- Avon Social, which is a free social media tool which I use to set up posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter that has really helped me get online sales. It is great because all I have to do is set it up once and visit the program for 5 minutes a week and just click a few buttons to schedule posts. Avon has a marketing department which works hard and spends hours putting posts together so I don’t have to.
- I personally love Avon lipstick because it feels like I am only applying lip balm and looks amazing. One of the formulas called Beyond Color contains SPF and Retinal which keeps my lips feeling and looking their best. Avon lipstick is the only lipstick I will ever wear.
- Skin care products that really work, I don’t have any lines or wrinkles (I compared the ingredients to the expensive department store brand and jumped for joy when I saw the savings)
-Avon has top fashion designers who continue amaze me with the most beautiful, affordable, high fashion clothing and jewelry that I have ever seen. My customers love purchasing them for a fraction of what it would cost them to buy at a department store. The fabric is beautiful and oh my are the cushion walk shoes comfortable. My customers cannot wait for the next catalog to be released. I sell the fashion more than anything.
- No minimum order requirements to sell (or for me to buy Avon products at a discount)
- I am not locked into a contract, I can stop selling anytime.
- I earn 40% on almost everything in the catalog and if my order is large enough I can earn 50%
- Avon has a incredible system that will make sure that every time one of my customers order or click on an Avon advertisement I get paid commission on the order. Even if someone else sends them a link to shop at their Avon store it will give my customer the option to shop with me instead. I love that Avon is loyal to the relationships I have established with my customers.
- Avon sends my customers special offers by email and when they order I get paid.
(Actually, I could go on all day about why I love Avon and why I think you will too.)
I would love to mentor and share with you how I run my Avon business. If you are already working a full-time job you can start Avon part-time and because you are your own boss, you call the shots, set your own hours, and work as little or as hard as you want too. I will always be a call, text, email away to help when you need me. I understand that it may not be a good time right now, don't worry I will keep in touch and will be here when you decide to get started.
It is simple to get started: Avon has three great starter kits $25, $50, or $100 you can see them all and get started in less than five minutes at Click Here
If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or comment below
Thank you for your time,
-Kathleen (and Robert) LeMaire
Click here for more information on how to Buy or Sell Avon